Windows®CE 5.0 model with a 3.5" color touch panel to facilitate on-screen data input
- Progressive Advanced Scanning
- High Durability
- Grip model available for various applications
- High speed Processing
- Development tools
Microsoft® Windows® CE .NET
Microsoft embedded Operating System comprises an open architecture to facilitate further application development.
Progressive Advanced Scanning
At a range of up to 700mm the advanced CCD scanning system enables high performance reading capability; even narrow bar labels are quickly read at this distance.
QVGA color large display
Large screen with 240 x 320 (QVGA)resolution enables quick viewing of a large amount of text at a single glance. Color display offers enhanced text and image rendering.
The CCD Scan engine has no moving parts ensuring superior durability. Shock Resistant to withstand multiple drops from 1.2m onto concrete, and sealed against water and dust in compliance with IP54 international standards.
Designed for various logistic industrial applications. Additional battery in a grip enables long lasting operation. (Battery Power 1700mAh x 2)
High speed Processing
With DENSO's development of a featured driver, scanned bar code information is quickly processed and shown on the display.
Microsoft® eMbedded™ Visual C++
Windows CE Version BHT Software Developer's Kit (SDK) (1)
- This software can be downloaded from QBdirect (only for Registered Users)
|Controller||CPU||Intel®PXA270 Processer (Max 520MHz)|
|OS||Microsoft® Windows® CE 5.0|
|Memory||RAM||128MB (User area 90MB)|
|FlashROM||64MB (User area 30MB)|
|Display||Resolution||240 x 320 (QVGA)|
|Display device||TFT Color LCD|
|Scanner||Scanning System||Advanced Scanning|
|Scanning Area (reading width)||Refer to the figure below|
UPC/EAN(With add-on codes),
Interleaved 2 of 5,
Code93, Code128 (EAN 128), STF, MSI
|Resolution||0.15mm (PCS=0.9 or more)|
|Scanning confirmation||2-color LED (red, blue), Buzzer, Vibrator|
|Keypad||Number of Keys||26 keys (numeric keyboard) + 2 trigger keys||26 keys (numeric keyboard) + 3 trigger keys||30 keys (Full alpha keyboard) + 2 trigger keys||30 keys (Full alpha keyboard) + 3 trigger keys|
|Communications||Optical I/F||Standard||Infrared (IrDA-SIR 1.2 compliant)|
|Communication speed||115.2kbps MAX.|
|Transmission distance||Approx 0.15m|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz||-||2.4 GHz||-||2.4 GHz|
|Range (1)||Indoor: approx. 75m, Outdoor: approx. 150m||-||Indoor: approx. 75m, Outdoor: approx. 150m||-||Indoor: approx. 75m, Outdoor: approx. 150m|
|Speed (1)||11/5.5/2/1 Mbps||-||11/5.5/2/1 Mbps||-||11/5.5/2/1 Mbps|
|Security||WEP40/128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-1x (TKIP/EAP-TLS, PEAP)||-||WEP40/128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-1x (TKIP/EAP-TLS, PEAP)||-||WEP40/128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-1x (TKIP/EAP-TLS, PEAP)|
|Cable I/F||RS-232C/USB 1.1|
|Power supply||Main Power||Lithium-ion battery cartridge|
|2nd battery (Grip)||-||available||-||-||available|
|Operation Time||Approx 8 hours (2)||Approx 16 hours (2)(3)||Approx 15 hours (4)||Approx 8 hours (2)||Approx 30 hours (3)(4)||Approx 16 hours (2)(3)|
|Environment Requirements||Operating temperature range||"-5°C to 50°C"|
|Shock Resistance (5)||1.2 m (30x onto Concrete)|
|Weight||Approx 380g||Approx 460g||Approx 360g||Approx 380g||Approx 440g||Approx 460g|
- Range and speed depend on environmental conditions
- When one operating cycle of wireless communication, scanning, screen display, stand-by = 1:1:1:20, and when using a new (fully-charged) battery, with wireless communication always on, and the buzzer, vibrator, and front light turned off.
- Note additional power output with installation of second Lithium-ion battery cartridge.
- When reading twice in 10 seconds and not using the wireless interface.
- Tested value, not guaranteed
- CU-201 (USB/RS-232C communication, Main unit charging)
- CU-221 (USB communication, Main unit charging)
- CU-201A (Lithium-ion battery charger)
- CU-251 (Main unit charger)
- BOXCH-201-4 (Four slot battery charger)
- BT-20LB (Lithium-ion Battery)
- SCBHT-200B (Soft case)
- WHBHT-200B (Belt Holster)
Connection configuration example
- Hand belt
- Stylus pen
- Lithium-ion battery BT-20LB
- Operation guide
- Instruction manual can be downloaded from our technical support site QBdirect.
Related Software Lineup
Basic tool for BHT application development
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2003
- Microsoft eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0 1
- Software Development Kit for Windows CE version BHT (Free) 2
- Service Pack C++ 4.0 needs to be applied for online. Distributed by Microsoft, free of charge.
- This software can be downloaded only from our customer site (QBdirect) where you purchased our Windows version BHT. (Free)