Windows®CE 5.0 model with a 3.5" color touch panel to facilitate on-screen data input
- Advanced Scanning Capabilities
- High Durability
- Grip model available for various applications
- High-speed Processing
- Development tools
Microsoft® Windows® CE .NET
Microsoft embedded Operating System provides an open architecture for application development.
Superior Reading Speed of 2D Codes and Bar Codes (Twice Conventional Model (1) Speeds)
Easily Reads Inferior 2D Code Labels
Versatile Reading Functions
Target Pointer Mode
- Read Multiple Codes Simultaneously
- The BHT-200Q can read multiple codes within the reading area, such as continuous QR codes and multiple bar codes, in a single reading.
Barcode Reader Mode
- The BHT-200Q achieves high-speed reading equal to traditional linear readers
Grip model (BHT-280QW-CE)
Designed for a variety of logistic, industrial applications.
Additional battery in the grip enables long lasting operation.
(Max: 14hours Same operating conditions as the BHT-260QW-CE.)
The CCD scan engine has no moving parts ensuring superior durability.
Shock Resistant to withstand multiple drops from 1.2m onto concrete, and sealed against water and dust to IP54 international standard.
High speed Processing
With DENSO's specially developed driver, scanned 2D Codes and Bar Code information is quickly processed and shown on the display.
Microsoft® Windows® CE .NET
Microsoft eMbedded Operating System provides an open architecture for application development.
- Microsoft® eMbedded™ Visual C++ 4.0 (SP1 or later)
- Windows CE Version BHT-200
- Software Developer's Kit (SDK)
Simple data entry utility (kbif_CE)
The kbifCE.exe is a keyboard interface software. Using the kbifCE.exe, user can scan barcode and/or input data instead of keyboard without programing with BHT_APIs for Barcode Reading.
- When reading up to 150 characters of QR code.
|Controller||CPU||Intel®PXA270 Processer (Max 520MHz)|
|OS||Microsoft® Windows® CE 5.0|
|Memory||RAM||128MB (User area 90MB)|
|FlashROM||64MB (User area 30MB)|
|Display||Resolution||240 x 320 (QVGA)|
|Display device||TFT Color LCD|
|Scanner||Scanning System||Advanced Scanning (1)|
|Scanning Area (reading width)||Refer to the figure below|
|Readable codes||2D Codes||QR Codes, Micro QR Codes, DataMatrix (ECC200), PDF417, MaxiCode, EAN.UCC Composite, Micro PDF|
|Bar Codes||EAN-13/8 (JAN-13/8), UPC-A/-EUPC/EAN (With add-on codes), Interleaved 2 of 5, CODABAR (NW-7), Code39, Code128 (EAN 128), RSS|
|Resolution||2D Codes||0.25mm (PCS=0.9 or more)|
|Bar Codes||0.125mm (PCS=0.9 or more)|
|Scanning confirmation||2-color LED (red, blue), Buzzer, Vibrator|
|Keypad||Number of Keys||26 keys (numeric keyboard) + 2 trigger keys||30 keys (alphanumeric keyboard) + 2 trigger keys||30 keys (alphanumeric keyboard) + 3 trigger keys|
|Communications||Optical I/F||Standard||Infrared (IrDA-SIR 1.2 compliant)|
|Communication speed||115.2kbps MAX.|
|Transmission distance||Approx 0.15m|
|Range(2)||Indoor: approx. 75m, Outdoor: approx. 150m|
|Speed (2)||11/5.5/2/1 Mbps|
|Security||WEP 40.128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-1x (TKIP/EAP-TLS, PEAP)|
|Cable I/F||RS-232C/USB 1.1|
|Power supply||Main Power||Lithium-ion battery cartridge|
|2nd battery (Grip)||-||-||available|
|Operation Time||Approx 7 hours (3)||Approx 7 hours (3)||Approx 14 hours (3) (4)|
|Environment Requirements||Operating temperature range||-5°C to 50°C|
|Shock Resistance (2)||1.2m (30x onto Concrete)|
|Weight(5)||Approx 390g||Approx 390g||Approx 470g|
- The shape of the projected laser marker differs according to the original target market. Please contact your nearest sales agent for further details.
- Tested value, not guaranteed
- When one operating cycle of wireless communication, scanning, screen display, stand-by = 1:1:1:20, and when using a new (fully-charged) battery, with wireless communication always on, and the buzzer, vibrator, and front light turned off.
- When using additional battery in grip.
- Including battery and Stylus pen.
Microsoft®, Windows®, and ActiveSync® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Intel®and XScale TMlogo are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the US and other countries.
- CU-201 (USB/RS-232C communication, Main unit charging)
- CU-221 (USB communication, Main unit charging)
- CU-201A (Lithium-ion battery charger)
- CU-251 (Main unit charger)
- BOXCH-201-4 (Four slot battery charger)
- BT-20LB (Lithium-ion Battery)
- SCBHT-200B (Soft case)
- WHBHT-200B (Belt Holster)
Connection configuration example
- Hand belt
- Stylus pen
- Lithium-ion battery BT-20LB
- Operation guide
- Instruction manual can be downloaded from our technical support site QBdirect.
Related Software Lineup
Basic tool for BHT application development
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2003
- Microsoft eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0 1
- Software Development Kit for Windows CE version BHT (Free) 2
- Service Pack C++ 4.0 needs to be applied for online. Distributed by Microsoft, free of charge.
- This software can be downloaded only from our customer site (QBdirect) where you purchased our Windows version BHT. (Free)