Windows CE ® 5.0 model with a folding structure to ensure optimal recognition
- Improved, Advanced Scanning
- High-speed wireless data transfer
- Large QVGA color display
- High stability
- Ergonomic design
Microsoft® Windows® CE The BHT-400 comes complete with the newest operating system, Windows CE 5.0.
Caution: The shape of the projected area marker differs according to the original target market. This hand-held terminal with built-in area marker should not be used in the United States and Canada as it does not meet the specifications required for use there.
The modern CCD technology makes it possible to read barcodes at distances of up to 600mm.
High-speed wireless data transfer
No cables, thanks to WLAN and the newest security standards. The technology conforms to the IEEE 802.11g standard and provides for wireless data transfer at 54 Mbps.
Large QVGA colour display
The generous display, with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels (QVGA), makes it possible to capture even large quantities of text quickly. The graphic screen offers improved display of both text and images. The data are displayed clearly and can be read easily-whatever the prevailing lighting conditions.
Features for a long life: waterproof, dust resistant(industry standard IP54) and shock proof (passes drop test from 1.2m onto concrete).
Microsoft® Windows® CE
The BHT-400 comes complete with the newest operating system, Windows CE 5.0.
Balanced weight distribution and the overall light weight -just 360g- make operation easy.
|Controller||CPU||Intel®PXA270 Processer (MAX 520MHz)|
|OS||Microsoft® Windows® CE 5.0|
|Memory||RAM||64MB (User area 32MB)||128MB (User area 90MB)||64MB (User area 32MB)|
|FlashROM||64MB (User area 30MB)|
|Display||Resolution||240 x 320 (QVGA)|
|Display device||TFT Color LCD|
|Scanner||Scanning System||Advanced Scanning|
|Scanning Area (reading width)||Refer to the figure below|
|Readable codes||EAN-13/8, UPC-A/-E, UPC/EAN (With add-on codes), Interleaved 2 of 5, CODABAR, Code39, Code93, Code128 (EAN 128), STF, MSI|
|Resolution||0.125mm (PCS=0.9 or more)||0.15mm (PCS=0.9 or more)||0.125mm (PCS=0.9 or more)||0.15mm (PCS=0.9 or more)|
|Reading confirmation||3-color LED (red , blue & green), Buzzer, Vibrator|
|Keypad||Number of Keys||31 keys (numeric keyboard) + 2 trigger keys||50 keys (Full alpha keyboard) + 2 trigger keys||50 keys (Full alpha keyboard) + 3 trigger keys|
|Communications||Optical I/F||Standard||Infrared (IrDA-SIR 1.2 compliant)|
|Communication speed||115.2kbps MAX.|
|Transmission distance||Approximately 0.15m|
|Frequency||-||-||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz|
|Range (1)||-||-||Indoor: approx. 75m, Outdoor: approx. 150m||Indoor: approx. 75m, Outdoor: approx. 150m|
|Modulation||-||-||OFDM, DSSS||OFDM, DSSS|
|Speed (1)||-||-||802.11b: 11/5.5/2/1 Mbps, 802.11g: 54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6 Mbps||802.11b: 11/5.5/2/1 Mbps, 802.11g: 54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6 Mbps|
|Security||-||-||WEP40.128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-1x (TKIP/EAP-TLS, PEAP), 802.1x (EAP-TLS, PEAP)||WEP40.128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-1x (TKIP/EAP-TLS, PEAP), 802.1x (EAP-TLS, PEAP)|
|Cable I/F||RS-232C/USB 1.1|
|Power supply||Main Power||Lithium-ion battery cartridge|
|2nd battery (Grip)||-|
|Operation Time (2)||Approx 15 hours (3)||Approx 9 hours (4)||Approx 9 hours||Approx 18 hours||Approx 9 hours||Approx 18 hours|
|Environment Requirements||Operation temperature range||-10°C to 50°C|
|Shock Resistance (5)||1.2 m (30x onto Concrete)|
|Weight||Approx 360g||Approx 450g||Approx 360g||Approx 530g|
- Range and speed depend on environmental conditions.
- When one operating cycle of wireless communication, scanning, screen display, stand-by = 1:1:1:20, and when using a new (fully-charged) battery, with wireless communication always on, and the buzzer, vibrator, and front light turned off.
- At two Li-ion battery installation
- When reading twice in 10 seconds and not using the wireless interface.
- Tested value, not guaranteed
Supports performing data communications between BHT and host machines with various interfaces.
- CU-401 (USB/RS-232C communication, Main unit charging)
- CU-421 (USB communication, Main unit charging)
Charger lineup of BHT main unit charging type and backup cartridge charging type.
- CU-201A (Lithium-ion battery charger)
- CU-451 (Main unit charger)
- BOXCH-201-4 (Four slot battery charger)
Battery for BHT
- BT-20LB (Lithium-ion Battery)
Exclusive covers protecting BHT from dirt
Connection configuration example
- Hand belt
- Stylus pen
- Lithium-ion battery BT-20LB
- Operation guide
- Instruction manual can be downloaded from our technical support site QBdirect.
Related Software Lineup
The following are basic tools for optimal BHT application, development and upgrades.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2003
- Microsoft eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0 1
- Software Development Kit for Windows CE version BHT (Free) 2
- Service Pack C++ 4.0 needs to be applied for online. Distributed by Microsoft, free of charge.
- This software can be downloaded only from our customer site (QBdirect) where you purchased our Windows version BHT. (Free)
|BHT-460BW-CE (Large Battery)|
|BHT-480BW-CE (Large Battery)|