Conversion tool that translates BHT-BASIC 3.6 format program into BHT-BASIC 4.0 format
- BHT-BASIC4.0 Program Converter
This software can be downloaded from QBdirect.
Each region has different availability of sales product.
Developing BHT-300 Programs with BHT-BASIC3.6 Compiler
The PD3-based programs created by the BHT-BASIC3.6 compiler can be converted to the programs that can run on the BHT-300 Series scanners (BHT-BASIC4.0 system).
If you already have the BHT-BASIC3.6 compiler, you do not need to implement the BHT-BASIC4.0 compiler for developing a program for the BHT-300 Series.(1)
Usable Existing Assets
Usable Existing Assets The BHT applications configured in the conventional BHT-BASIC3.6 environment can be used on the BHT-300 Series scanners by converting them with a program converter.*(2)
Notes On Program Conversion
Take heed to the following notes when converting the BHT-BASIC3.6 programs into BHT-BASIC4.0 programs.
- (3)A PD4 format file cannot be transmitted by the Transfer Utility or Ir Transfer Utility. Its program shall be converted into a PD3 format for transmission.
- (3)Development of program is limited within the functional range of BHT-BASIC3.6 and features extended by BHT-BASIC4.0 are not available.
- See the notes described below.
- Any different elements in the hardware between the BHT-300 and the conventional models shall be adjusted accordingly on the corresponding source program.
- However, these expansions apply only to the BHT-300 Series scanners. The BHT-7000/BHT-7500/BHT-8000/BHT-100 Series still use the existing BHT-BASIC3.6 basic elements.
|Model supported||PC/AT Compatible|
|OS||Windows®2000/XP, Windows Vista (32-bit Ver.)(1)|
|CPU||CPU with Intel®(1)|
|Memory||Memory required for normal operation of the above OS|
|HDD||300 KB of free space or more|
8-page brochure featuring BHT development tools, application generators, operations support and setting software.
File Size: 3.19 MB