The RoHS Directive compatible model versatile for every application of a compact & lightweight scanner
- Touch scanning for optimal readability
- Wide reading window for scanning UCC/EAN-128 at ease
- Thinner body, 18.5 % down by conventional unit
- Ultra light, trimmed down by 15 % than conventional unit
- Advanced CCD technology to deliver reliable scanning
Touch scanning for optimal readability
Wide reading window for scanning UCC/EAN-128 at ease
Thinner body, 18.5 % down by conventional unit
Ultra light, trimmed down by 15 % than conventional unit
A bright blue LED indicator to notify reading
Advanced CCD technology to deliver reliable scanning
Compact yet rugged body; best-in-class 1.5 m drop shock durability
|Readable codes||EAN-13/-8, UPC-A/-E, UPC-D3, UPC/EAN (With add-on codes), ITF, STF, NW7, CODE39, CODE93, CODE128 (EAN128), RSS|
|Reading Width||65mm (Incl. right and left margin)|
|PCS value||not less than 0.45|
|Light source||LED (red)|
|Scanning confirmation||LED (blue), Buzzer|
|Communication I/F||I/F||RS-232C||Keyboard emulation(1)||USB(2)|
|Cable||2m straight cable|
|Power||Power supply||original AC adapter(3)||Supplied from the connection target(4)|
|Environment Requirements||Shock Resistance||LED (blue), Buzzer(5)|
|Temperature||0 to 40°C|
|Humidity||10 to 90% RH (without dews)|
|Illumination||10000lx or less (Fluorescent lamp in daytime)|
|Weight (excl. cable)||Approx. 85g|
- UPC-D3 supports only HC36 IIR.
- Figures in () can be performed in case of PCS of 0.9 or more and power supply voltage of 5V.
- In case of using JIS standard label of JAN monochrome 13 digits.
- For IBM PC/AT, IBM compatible units
- Corresponding OS is Windows 98/2000/Me/XP.
- Operation guide
- Instructions manual can be downloaded from our technical support site QBdirect.